Wednesday, June 9, 2010

...6 Months Old!



Hello Everyone!
I turned six months old today! This has been a very exciting month for me. I started eating solid foods and I love them! So far I have tried green beans, peas, carrots, squash, sweet potatoes, apples, and pears. The green vegetables are my favorites and I like to make sour faces at the fruits that I have tried so far. I am working on sitting up by myself. I have figured it out but sometimes forget to sit up straight and prop my arms. I think I will be sitting alone very soon! I went to the doctor on Monday and I weigh 14 lbs 4 oz (20th percentile) and my length is 26 inches (70th percentile). I love to roll around the floor and scoot as much as I can in my crib. I think it is funny when I take my pacifier in and out of my mouth by myself and occasionally toss it across the room. Some of my favorite toys are the ones that make a lot of noise! I love to kick kick kick my legs and watch Gypsy walk by me! I hope to see everyone soon. In the meantime, I plan to go swimming for the first time, watch Daddy play softball, and spend a lot of time with Mommy since she is going to be home for the summer starting next week!
Love,
Peyton

0 comments: