Tuesday, March 9, 2010

...3 Months Old!


Hello Everyone,
I am three months old today!
I have learned and grown so much over the last month! I hold my head up and can sit in my Bumbo seat for a little while. I made my own schedule which makes Mommy and Daddy (and Gypsy) very happy! I sleep in my crib for at least 8 hours every night. I take a morning nap and an afternoon nap, and a cat nap after dinner. I like to smile a lot and even giggle a tiny bit at my parents more than anyone else. I think some of my toys are interesting and I love to lay on my mat where I can look in the mirror and focus very hard on grabbing the toys that hang above me. I also started to like my swing this month.
Warning: If you get to feed me, DO NOT take away my bottle to burp me! This does not make me very happy at all , but Mommy and Daddy say things are much better for everyone if I burp because then I won't spit up as much!
My parents say I am a very happy little girl. I weigh a little bit over 10 lbs and I love to eat. I can finally wear my 0-3 month clothing and some of the pants and one piece outfits are already too short for my long legs!
Love,
Peyton

0 comments: