Tuesday, January 19, 2010

...A Special Gift!



Jimmy took me shopping to pick out a new charm for my Pandora bracelet. While we were shopping, Jimmy had the idea to get Peyton a bracelet in the smallest size they had and we picked out two beads to start her collection. Jimmy picked the elephant because that is his favorite animal and Peyton has a lot of things with pink elephants on them already! I chose the angel because I always call Peyton my little angel! I think she is spoiled already! It will be fun to add specials beads to her bracelet on special occasions and wear them together when she gets older!

1 comments:

scrappermimi said...

How sweet! I am late in congratulating you, my lack of participating on facebook made me late in hearing the news! So big CONGRATS to you all. I got your announcement and Amy told me about your blog...Peyton is darling! I have had a gift for you for at least a month so we will have to touch base so I can give it to you! Hugs!

Mimi