Friday, August 7, 2009

...Nursery Progress Take 1!

Here are some pictures of the middle bedroom in our house that will be the baby's room. I started cleaning it out and I really wish that I would have taken a "before" picture. This is a view of the room after I worked in it all day on Wednesday.

Here is a shot of one side of the closet. You might be thinking that it does not look too bad, and I agree considering that where all of those empty hangers are, there was tons of crap underneath and clothing on those hangers!!!!!!!!

A shot of the other side of the closet. Once again, it was jam packed. I must have gotten rid of about 200 pieces of clothing.
Here is a picture of the little bedroom. We will be moving the bed in here (we hope) and trying to find a way to keep the desk and the hope chest in here, too. Yikes.
More work to be done today. I hope to have the entire middle room cleaned out and the little room organized enough so that we can move the bed in there over the next week or two. Should be interesting!

0 comments: